General Terms and Conditions | How We Protect Your Investment
- The customer ensures that he/she owns the automobile to be transported by Cubs, and his/her signature authorizes Cubs to take the vehicle from the place of origin to the agreed upon destination.
- The customer ensures that the vehicle being transported has been properly and completely serviced in anticipation of the agreed-upon pick-up date, that it’s roadworthy, filled with antifreeze and other necessary fluids, and outfitted with properly inflated tires. Customer shall be liable for any special charges incurred for storing the automobile until delivery should the customer fail to comply with his/her obligations regarding the agreed-upon delivery date.
- The customer should inspect his/her automobile front and back, top to bottom, before signing his/her name when receiving the vehicle. Signing the driver’s inspection report and/or contract at your destination without noting any damage shall be deemed evidence of satisfactory delivery of the automobile free of any damage. Any undocumented damage must be reported to Cubs’ office within 24 hours (1 business day) from the day of delivery.
Ensuring Your Vehicle is Delivered Safely and Efficiently
Cubs Drive Car to Florida will not be held liable for any of the following issues while driving your car to it’s destination:
- External damage to your vehicle caused by leaking fluids from your vehicle, including but not limited to the cooling system, transmission fluid, battery acid or oil.
- Any damage to accessories attached to the vehicle, including but not limited to luggage and ski racks, spoilers, and antennas that don’t retract to less than three inches above the hood or fender of the vehicle.
- Stolen or damaged items left inside the vehicle. Because the interior of the vehicle is not inspected by the driver, Cubs is not responsible for reported interior damage. Reminder: Cubs drivers can deliver personal items within your automobile, but luggage and other personal property must be stowed in the trunk and these items are limited to a value that must not exceed $50.00 or 50 lbs. Items Cubs will not transport include: guns, ammunition, contraband, narcotics, medications, live plants, pets, furs, gems, jewelry, beer, wine, liquor, edibles, money, negotiable and legal papers, objects of art and articles of unusual value. Cubs Drive Car to Florida is not responsible for stolen or damaged items left inside the vehicle.
- Any damage including but not limited to GPS systems, CD, DVD, tape players, radio, or other sound or video equipment.
- Damage incurred by pebbles, rocks, or other objects found in the road such as glass or other potentially harmful objects.
- Prior normal wear and road use including but not limited to small scratches, chips to paint, scuffs, abrasions, and parking damage to vehicle’s exterior as well as the underbody of the automobile.