Experienced Snowbirds Turn to Cubs Drive Away
Cubs specializes in Snowbirds Drive Car to Florida transport, ensuring that your automobile is there when you need it so you can retain your independence without the cost and hassle of renting a car.
Leaving the chilly New York Empire State behind sounds delightful, but for snowbirds driving to Florida may be far less appealing. Let Cubs change that. At Cubs, we find that the most experienced snowbirds turn to Cubs Drive Car to Florida service to drive their vehicles for them, saving considerable time, hassle, and expense.
Are You a Snowbird Who Dreads Making the Drive South on Your Own?
Are you looking to hire someone to drive your car to Florida? Our Snowbirds Drive Car to Florida service is ideal for seniors who dread making the long journey south on their own. You quickly see the value in Cubs Drive Your Car to Florida service when you consider the cost of long-distance travel:
- Gas & Tolls
- Food & beverages
- Vehicle maintenance
- Driving time
- The stress involved
How far are you willing to drive before you need to stop and rest or eat or gas up? How long before your body says enough driving for one day – I have to get out of this car? Time is money and flying is faster than driving – especially when you are traveling a long distance. Is it better to hire Cubs to drive your car to Florida? You decide.
Want to Spend More Time at Your Florida Destination?
After spending several pleasant months amid warmth, sunshine, and friends, who feels like making a 24 hour drive? Cubs’ drivers transport cars from Florida back to New York while snowbirds fly home in far less time. How good is that?
Maintain Peace of Mind Let Cubs Take the Wheel
Fall is a popular time to travel. For Snowbirds Drive Car to Florida who are still deciding whether to make the long drive on their own, it’s wise to consider the following to avoid issues arising while in the middle of a long road trip:
- Is your car insurance and registration up to date?
- Does your automobile insurance policy cover an additional driver?
- Has your car been inspected and tuned up before you hit the road?
- Are the tires in good condition with ample tread?
- Are tires properly inflated?
- Do you have a tire iron and a spare tire that is it properly inflated?
- Are the headlights, taillights, interior lights, and turn signals in good working condition?
- Are the belts in good condition, fairly taught and free from cracks, rips, or tears?
- Have your recently had your automobile’s oil changed, additional fluids topped off, and air filter cleaned?
- Are the battery terminals free from any corrosion?
- Do the brake pads squeal, squeak, or grind while driving? Replace them before a long drive.
- Do you have an emergency kit in the car?
- Do you have a headset for hands free cell phone usage while driving? Know the laws for each state.
- All engine check lights and warnings are a must to resolve before driving.
- Snowbirds considering shipping their car should do their due diligence to be certain they’re hiring a reputable company.
If these potential pitfalls are ruining your peace of mind, let Cubs Drive Your Car to Florida take the wheel.
Seniors Retirees & Snowbirds Drive Car to Florida
Winter in upstate New York is a notoriously tough season. Gray skies, plummeting temperatures, significant snowfall, and icy roads are just a few of the reasons many Dutchess Orange and Ulster County residents transform into snowbirds and migrate south to Florida. Who can blame them for preferring to forgo the frozen tundra for the warmth and blue skies of the Sunshine State until the spring thaw?
Snowbirds don’t miss shoveling their driveways or keeping their eyes peeled for slippery sidewalks and icy patches, which increase the chances of falling and spending the winter laid up nursing injuries.
Many snowbirds establish lasting relationships with others who flock to the south for the winter, making for an enjoyable few months of visiting with a different group of friends. Having a built-in social circle and a sense of community can ease the transition should snowbirds decide to retire in Florida full-time in the future.
Those who exit the Hudson Valley for the frosty winter months also savor a break from the monotony of short, dark days that accompany the season.
Drive-Away Service New York to Florida
For more Snowbirds Drive Car to Florida information, call Cubs Drive Your Car to Florida 518-929-6005 or 845-741-5101